SasView TRAC Home Page
You are currently viewing our TRAC site. If you want the SasView Web site, please click here.
SasView Current Release Version
- Windows, Mac and Ubuntu builds at GitHub
SasView Development Version
SasView Windows Build
The SasView dependencies currently installed on our Windows build machine can be found on our Windows build dependencies page.
A detailed description of the Windows build process can be found here: Win Build
SasView Mac Build
The SasView dependencies currently installed on our OS X 10.6 build machine can be found on our Mac build dependencies page.
A detailed description of the Mac build process can be found here: Mac Build
SasView Linux Build
The SasView dependencies for Linux (Ubuntu 14.04) can be found at Linux build dependencies page.
A detailed description of the Linux (Ubuntu 14.04) build process can be found here: Linux Build
The Developers' Corner
Memos, tools, 'How to' guides, and other resources for developers can be found on these Developer Notes pages
For Tutorial Authors
The philosophy behind the Next-Generation Tutorials for SasView are here: TutorialsTNG
The current list of Next-Generation Tutorials, and instructions on how to write and contribute them are here: TutorialsTNGForAuthors
- Code Camp-VI will be held at on the EPN Campus (ILL & ESRF) in Grenoble, 4-11 April 2017
- Code Camp-V was held at the Spallation Neutron Source, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, 4-11th October, 2016
- Code Camp-IV was held at the Reactor Instituut Delft, 15-23rd March, 2016
- Code Camp-III was held at the ESS DMSC, 11 February - 20 February 2015
- Code Camp-II was held at ISIS, 30 March - 6 April 2014
- Code Camp-I was held at NIST, 3 April - 7 April 2013